1 About Wee Watch
Quality Child care With All the Benefits of Home
Founded in 1984, Wee Watch pioneered the concept of quality home child care as a Franchise business. The company is privately owned with the largest network of home child care agencies and remains the only Franchised home child care operation in Canada.
Wee Watch provides a valuable consumer service to parents across Ontario – optimum child care in a private home setting.
Through exceeding Ministry policy standards, specialized training of Franchisees, their Providers and innovative exclusive learning systems, Wee Watch is cutting edge in terms of child development and home child care. The proven curriculum ensures consistent delivery of premium, quality service for children and parents.
Wee Watch Philosophy:
The Wee Watch approach to child care is based on our partnership with the parents and Providers. Wee Watch Providers offer a warm, safe and stimulating atmosphere where self-confidence is encouraged and an interest in learning is promoted through play. A programme of activities is designed in each home to cater to the needs of the children using the Wee Watch resources, such as the exclusive Wee Learn educational programme, as well as resources available in the community.
The Wee Watch service is designed to respond to the needs of each child in care, and is based on the simple premise that a “Private Home” setting is the most appropriate form of child care for infants and young children. The home environment, combined with the small number of children, offers the flexibility and personal attention that is needed to ensure that the
schedule and activities cater to the individual child’s development and well-being.
Wee Watch System Differentiators …
- Continuously meets and/or exceeds the Ministry’s regulation requirements.
- The exclusive “Wee Learn” educational program was developed by experienced (Registered Early Childhood Educator’s – RECE’s) customized to Wee Watch standards. This unique system was designed with the care and consideration of parents and Providers to provide the right balance of nurturing quality care with learning activities and conform to government standard regulations.
- Continuous System quality control monitoring to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Ongoing specialized training for Franchisees, their staff and the large network of Providers.
- Extensive parent orientation and interviewing process.
Purchasing a Franchise with Wee Watch fit my goal of running my own business from home while being available to my school aged children. The Head Office helped with marketing tools and techniques and by following their model, I have successfully been able to grow my business while still being an involved stay-at-home mom.– Cheryl Fillion, franchisee since 2007