4 Franchisee Support
As a Wee Watch franchisee, you will be well prepared to start, and run a successful business.
The partnership between the Corporate Office and Franchise agencies is a “team managed” child care operation. Wee Watch Corporate Office team is always available to help and assist Franchisees with experienced staff that provide an extensive support network on multiple levels. You will never feel you are alone, or on your own.
Franchisees and their staff receive advice, guidance and ongoing assistance with thorough orientation, training, business and child care operation resources and tools such as:
- Extensive training manuals for easy learning of a developed system.
- Exclusive high-quality, exclusive educational programs “Wee Learn” and “Together Wee Can”.
- On-site visits, audits and safety inspection to strengthen the business.
- Established marketing, advertising and developmental programs.
- National/regional meetings to network with other franchise owners.
- Electronic networking for efficient and rapid communication.
Intensive Pre-start Initial Training Program:
Franchisees receive classroom and on-site training to prepare for entering the child care business.
Training covers recruiting Providers, child care safety, educating, presentations to parents and business and marketing planning.
A one-week, hands-on training session is conducted in a classroom setting at the Home Office and in the field by experienced Wee Watch staff. Training modules include:
- The Daycare System
- Customer Service
- Parent and Provider Recruitment
- Daily Administration
- Accounting Training
Purchasing a Franchise with Wee Watch fit my goal of running my own business from home while being available to my school aged children. The Head Office helped with marketing tools and techniques and by following their model, I have successfully been able to grow my business while still being an involved stay-at-home mom.– Cheryl Fillion, franchisee since 2007